Wednesday 5 December 2012

Santa can keep his Elves 'cos I've got Bees!



So it's almost Xmas time and my bees and I have been kept terribly busy. Certainly too busy to come up with an interesting blog post! Well, I've come up with several but didn't have the time to type them up.

Anyhow, just thought I'd post where you can find me this Xmas time:

  • Sat 8th - Sun 9th Dec, 10.30 to 5, Craftaganza, Fabrica Gallery, Ship St, Brighton
  • Sat 15th Dec, 11 to 5, Brighton Craft Fair, Friends Meeting House, Ship St, Brighton
  • Sat 22nd Dec, 11 to 5, Makers Boutique Xmas Fair, Unitarian Church, New Rd, Brighton

Be sure to come and say hello! As always, there is a great selection of wonderful quirky things handmade by the talented artists and makers of Brighton!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's been bee-sy for you Chanchala.

    ReplyDelete